Been on the lookout for UNC’s sassiest all-female a cappella group? You’ve come to the right place. Cadence is a group of 15 diverse young women passionate about singing and making a difference. Throughout the year, you’ll find us performing at campus concerts and a number of community events. Get connected now!
*Sorry* for the interruption…
So…. yeah.We appreciate your months of agonizing patience. Thanks to our music video producers, Liquid 5th, we’re excited to present you with Cadence’s version of Hello… Sorry! It is an honor and a pleasure. This arrangement, put together by Julia Warren, Lauren Burgess, and Susanna Trotter, features soloists Lauren Burgess and Valerie Christine Sauer with Julia Warren on percussion. The original artists are Adele and Justin Bieber, respectively. Read about our impact in the ~College A Cappella News~ here. Thank you to all the wonderful members and producers that contributed to the making of this music video—we appreciate all the hard work you put in to let us express our passion for a cappella!
- Want to know what Cadence is all about? Learn more here.
- Check out the music we’ve released along with our repertoire!
- Venture on to our gallery to watch Cadence in action.
- Stop by and meet the ladies of Cadence!
- Got a burning question? Get in contact with us!
- Want us to keep making music? Donate here.
Can’t wait until Spring auditions? Follow us on social media to get the latest updates!